- prof. Ing. Zdeněk VOTRUBA, CSc.
- Deputy Head:
- prof. Ing. Mirko NOVÁK, DrSc.
- Workers at FTS:
- Mgr. Věra BALA, prom. překl.
Mgr. Petra KUBAŘOVÁ
Ing. Ivan POLÁČEK
Ing. Simona PŘIKRYLOVÁ, Ph.D.
- Other workers:
- Ing. Eva RICHTROVÁ, Ph.D.
Neural Network World is a bimonthly journal providing the latest developments in the field of informatics with attention mainly devoted to the problems of:
- brain science,
- theory and applications of neural networks (both artificial and natural),
- fuzzy-neural systems,
- methods and applications of evolutionary algorithms,
- methods of parallel and mass-parallel computing,
- problems of soft-computing,
- methods of artificial intelligence.
All manuscripts are subjected to peer-reviews by at least two independent reviewers.
Neural Network World is published in 6 issues per annum by Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Transportation Sciences in co-operation with Technical University in Ostrava, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.